About Me

After many years of thinking and soul searching, I would like to invite you to join my journey. Please help me find the answers I have not yet found and allow the ones I have to enlighten your life. Many people rebelled against religion, some for ideological reasons and others for emotional reasons. I was raised religious and wanted to run away; I failed. I am deeply connected with a religion and it came through deeper understanding rather than vice versa. I still disagree with many people who share my faith as to the correct motivations for our religion. I am as anti-religion as a religious man can get. I believe religion is the root to all evil.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

If ultimate world perfection has never been achieved then it is either impossible or no one has implemented a tactic of accomplishing it. If you want to achieve world perfection try something no one else has. Be original!!!

This is the best tactic I could think of. By encouraging people to find new ways of bringing goodness to the world I hope to enlarge the possibility of finding the best tactic. I hope it will be found and implemented very soon. This does not mean I will stop thinking about it but the larger the pool of thinkers the larger the probability of finding a solution. Please share your ideas!!!

No comments: