About Me

After many years of thinking and soul searching, I would like to invite you to join my journey. Please help me find the answers I have not yet found and allow the ones I have to enlighten your life. Many people rebelled against religion, some for ideological reasons and others for emotional reasons. I was raised religious and wanted to run away; I failed. I am deeply connected with a religion and it came through deeper understanding rather than vice versa. I still disagree with many people who share my faith as to the correct motivations for our religion. I am as anti-religion as a religious man can get. I believe religion is the root to all evil.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

If you believe you are eternal what do you gain?

After properly understanding your “I”, it is hypothetically impossible to understand anything about it. It is beyond time place and everything the human mind comprehends. We must however use our logical mind to figure out what to make of it. If you see a wall, even though it may be a figment of your imagination you won’t attempt to walk through it. Until we are given a better processor (mind) we must use the one we have to decide how to handle and protect our “I”.

I can’t find anything from within myself to advance my search for purpose. If you know something please let me know. My search moves on to the world around us.

Is the world telling us something?

Where did the world come from?

Throughout human history people tried to debate various aspects of the world. Some people thought that earth is flat. They were so convinced of their belief that they would not travel deep into the sea out of fear they would fall off earth.

All religions I know believe there was a creation. For years science believed this was a fallacy similar to the belief that the world is flat. Many scientists claimed that all matter continually existed but changed forms from one thing to the next. The big bang theory points to evidence that those scientists were wrong.

I don’t want to focus on the theories rather on their motives.

Why do religions feel the need to have a beginning?

Why did scientists originally reject the possibility of creation?

No comments: