About Me

After many years of thinking and soul searching, I would like to invite you to join my journey. Please help me find the answers I have not yet found and allow the ones I have to enlighten your life. Many people rebelled against religion, some for ideological reasons and others for emotional reasons. I was raised religious and wanted to run away; I failed. I am deeply connected with a religion and it came through deeper understanding rather than vice versa. I still disagree with many people who share my faith as to the correct motivations for our religion. I am as anti-religion as a religious man can get. I believe religion is the root to all evil.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Are you eternal?

It has been difficult for people to understand the previous points. Many people think their “I” changes as they grow. People are so glued to their body that they think they are a body.

I had the same difficulty in my search. As time goes on I learn so much and I have so many new capabilities. I seem to be a different person then I was as a child. When I think I realize that my thoughts, abilities and looks change but I’m still me. I feel like screaming when people just don’t get it. “I” seem to have no connection to time or space. No matter how long I was or how many places I’ve been it was always me.

My hypothesis is that “I” am immortal. My proof is that “I” never change even though my body changed over and over again. The longer I know I’m me the stronger my proof. People could agree if it’s true by them too. If someone disagrees it is possible they don’t understand. If I’m wrong I give up on logic for 1+1=2 seems less realistic. If after death I continue, I will continue to prove myself correct. If after death I don’t continue no one will know I’m wrong and neither would I since I wouldn’t be.

The only thing I know is that I exist. The closest thing to knowledge I understand is that I’m eternal. After explaining myself I hope you realize that my proof is greater than any other proof known to man. I find it to be more realistic than all scientific conclusions.

I think people shy away from this reality since the “eternal” concept does not fit into their body. A body is limited to time and space. But yet when you dig deep you will find you also have an imagination about what you will be after death.

No comments: